COVID-19 inquiry acknowledgement
Thank you, your inquiry form has been submitted.
Our Results Service team is experiencing a high volume of patient inquiries and will get to your inquiry as soon as possible.
We appreciate your patience during this challenging period.
If you have been notified that your result is in the Result Portal but you are unable to access it, please click ‘view results again’ and where prompted, enter your first and middle name(s) in the first name field.
Tested by a Private Pathology Provider?
Please note that we do not have access to the records of private pathology providers. We are unable to respond to your email inquiry if you were tested by any of the private pathology providers listed below:
· Laverty Pathology
· 4Cyte Pathology
· Australian Clinical Laboratories
· Capital Pathology
· Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology
· Histopath Diagnostic Specialists
· Medlab Pathology
· Southern IML Pathology
· Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology
Follow the link for a full list of testing clinics and their contact details.
If you were tested with NSW Health Pathology
You can register to get your results by:
· Registering for our online Results Portal: my.pathology.health.nsw.gov.au – you can securely access your COVID-19 results and download copies of your result report to share with authorised third parties such as employers or schools.
· Registering to get your result by SMS: send an SMS with the words My result to the number listed on the flyer you were given at the clinic where you were tested and follow the prompts.
Please observe the current public health orders and restrictions which are detailed on the NSW Health website.