We have established statewide Clinical Streams to further improve the quality, safety and efficiency of the services we provide.
The Clinical Streams established to-date are:
Each stream is made up of clinical and scientific staff from across the organisation. A representative from HealthProtection NSW is on the microbiology stream and streams include a representative from Children's Hospital Westmead Pathology.
Each stream has appointed Clinical Stream Leads to help guide the work of the group.
The streams will provide expert advice to the NSW Health Pathology executive in a range of areas, including:
- the best ways to structure, resource and deliver services
- the identification and adoption of best practice
- practical strategies that help enhance customer service
- ways to effectively translate research and innovation into better care and outcomes
- how to promote and enhance collaboration among staff and essesntial partners
Clinical Streams will also undertake tasks to help achieve the strategic directions in the NSW Health Pathology Strategic Plan 2014 – 2018
For more information contact Scott Jansson, Clinical Streams Coordinator ph. 02 4920 4112.