Corporate Fitness Passport
Get fit and stay active with Fitness Passport, our corporate fitness program. With Fitness Passport you’ll get access to a wide range of local gyms, pools and fitness facilities at a low cost, helping you to reach your health and fitness goals.
When you sign up you will be given an ID card which you can use to access the facilities in our program. That means you can go to the gym closest to work through the week and use the gym closest to home on the weekend.
The major benefit of Fitness Passport is that you can use as many of the facilities as often as you like. You’re not locked into just one facility and the prices are generally cheaper than the price of one standard gym membership.
If you have a family membership your immediate family members will also receive their own card and be able to do the same.
Fitness Passport is offered to our staff working in the areas listed below. Click on your location to see what facilities are available.
Extra facilities for the New England region
New facilities have been added to the northern NSW program to include select gyms in the New England region:
- Club Synergy Tamworth (24/7)
- Curves Tamworth
- Tamworth Olympic Swimming Pool
- South and West Tamworth War Memorial Swimming Pool
- Inverell Memorial Swimming Poll
- Pro-Active Health and Fitness Centre Inverell (24/7)
- Sport UNE Armidale
The program is currently not available to staff working at Southern LHD sites.
Permanent employees of NSW Health Pathology and their immediate family members are eligible to join Fitness Passport. This includes:
- Full time permanent staff
- Part time permanent staff
- Temporary staff (who are paid via NSW Health payroll) who have more than 12 months remaining on their contract
Generally, ineligible applicants are:
- Agency and Labour Hire staff
- Temporary employees who have less than 12 months remaining on their contract
- Employees whose contract has expired and are working without a current contract
Fitness Passport FAQs
Sign up for Fitness Passport
Contact our Safety and Wellbeing Manager or phone 1800 220 176