If you or someone you know have suffered the loss of your baby we offer our sincere condolences.
Deciding to go forward with a perinatal post-mortem provides the opportunity to understand the reasons for this loss.
However, we understand this is a very painful time.
We work hand in hand with you to understand your needs and answer any questions clearly.
We care for all our patients to provide them with respect and dignity.
We provide families with:
- Family-focused care and consultation
- Expert examination using the highest standards
- Adherence to strict ethical standards of care
Our Care Coordinator helps support families and referrers to better understand the service.
The service operates during business hours Monday to Friday. If you have a service enquiry outside business hours please email our Care Coordinator who will be in touch the next available working day.
Other support services
- Sands provides support, information and education to anyone affected by the death of a baby before, during or shortly after birth
- Red Nose Grief and Loss supports grieving individuals and families with a range of support options, useful resources and information
- Bears Of Hope Pregnancy & Infant Loss Support provides leading support and exceptional care for families who experience the loss of their baby
- NSW Births Deaths and Marriages